Thursday, May 25, 2017

Slogging Through!

I know I have been neglecting this space. Life is in the way of writing.

My daughter is graduating from High School on Saturday.

Fourteen people are descending on our home.

Parties, ceremonies, gatherings, cooking, cleaning, and all of that.

Deep breath before she goes off to UNC to study physics.

I am looking forward to life settling down.

Until then, I have neither the time nor the brain space to blog.

I will keep slogging through.

See You Soon!













6th grade



















4th Grade














Where on earth did the time go?


Here she is with her big brother. Somehow, this is how I remember them if I am not careful!

Happy Living!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete