Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm Still Recovering From The Summer

Hello Everybody!  Back from my hiatus...sort of!  I have a few posts planned for the space in the next few weeks.

First - I spent an exhausting week at the Kennedy Center learning about Arts Integration.  I will get into the bones of it.

Second - I showcased at the United Arts event in Raleigh.  I'll give the blow by blow of that experience.

Third - I'm writing a book about an event that occurred in segregated Beaumont, Tx in the 1950's.  I'll get into what that's been like...and in truth, that's the reason i haven't been blogging.  I need to get this book done in the next couple of weeks so I can get it out to publishers fairly soon.

Fourth - I'm going to Hong Kong...getting ready for that

Fifth - We are into the crazy season of booking and making choices about things that are not going to happen for months

I joined Pinterest...I'm not one hundred percent sure what this is for, but there you have it.

I've had some wild adventures, and some wild thoughts...well, that's not terribly surprising.

I've been bogged down by the politics of my state and I am trying to keep it out of these pages, since it doesn't belong here.

Did some Vegan cooking.

Let's see, I'm sure there's more, but I will catch up on my thoughts and whatever over the course of the next couple weeks as my kids get back into high school and begin the routines of homework and bargaining to stay up later than they should.

So, all of those things are happening right now at the same time.  That's just the life.

I hope the rest of your summers went well and everyone is charged for the mad rush that seems to be fall.

I'll be back here soon dishing my limited wisdom and my dubious observations.

Be Well.
Happy Telling


No comments:

Post a Comment